Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break

One more test to go in Exercise Physiology. Then I have to work Saturday night at Hotel Winn, then I am home to CR for the week.

Plan for a hard week of training with nothing to do but some reading and research for a presentation after break. Kent Park is next weekend, and I think I am ready to throw down. I don't know what to do this spring though, not a lot of races around WI, IA or MN. I hope the economy hasn't hurt a lot of the races for the rest of the year.

Oh well, I guess that means I will have more time to work and make money.

Any body ever wanna carpool to some races around the midwest, so I can race?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah

Carson said...

Good....I don't know what April races, but after that...lets check into it.

I was thinking about Joe Martin, but I don't know about drive/lodging