Sunday, March 8, 2009

Iowa Weather.

So 4 days ago, I was riding in shorts and a long sleeve jersey, and still sweating. Yesterday, I was bundled up in 3 layers trying not to freeze with the rain/wind/snow and wet roads. I wish I could go to AZ or down south like a lot of people and train.

School has been starting to interfere with my cycling time, but since I have to be a good student, because I am paying 38,000 a year to go to college, I know its best I study. Still getting some good training in, and I am just waiting for Kent Park.

Alberto Contador absolutely set the tone in the prologue today in Paris-Nice. Wow, he is amazing. I look forward to Astana, racing all the big races this year. Looked like the riders were having fun in the rain.

Also looks like the Dirty RR #1 had a lot of slush to deal with. Looks like it was some good racing. Just makes me wanna race.

Hopefully the weather holds out this week, for some good training.

No comments: