Sunday, June 3, 2007

Hummer Hammer

so today was my first official race as a Cat 4. It was a 4/5 race, I have done those before, but it was awsome to think I was racing for money!!! and points. Race was quite fast, I think 23 avg. Tried to stick to the wheels of guys I know...Thad, Basso, Steve just because they know where to be in a 4's field. It was however to be a 3rd place sprint as Moritz put in a great attack with a MAC guy and stayed away for the whole race. Basso ended up getting the sprint for 3rd, nice job buddy.

I was boxed towards the back of the line on the last 2 180 turns which doesnt allow for much space to move up and had to settle for 16th. Out of 47 riders, that doesnt make me to mad, I was happy to hang in with the lead group of 4's and hope to be in the top by the end of the year.

3 comments:

the mostly reverend said...

wha'd he say?

Carson said...

I have no idea!!! I dont even know who that is.

unnamed said...

soemthing about shirts and corn on google.