Monday, August 11, 2008

Back from Vacaction

Got back last night from Door County. One of the best trips of my life. I had so much fun with my little "group" of 5 from school.  Kat and Tyler, Doug, Beth and I. We did so many different things. A couple homestyle bar and grills, a very nice classy restaurant, a drive in and a couple beaches. 

 

We saw The Dark Night at the drive in, first experience there, it was fun!

Ate at this restaurant, where there were goats on top of the roof!! Awesome.



Went to Washington Island, and rented bikes and rode to the beaches and had some great fun. Took some videos on the single speed cruiser bikes that Ill upload later, pretty fun.

Here is a picture of Beth and I. She is so cute :)



Now that I'm back its time to work and get ready for Downers and State Crit. 4 days off the bike I thought was going to kill me, I went out for 2 hours with teammate Chris Reed tonight and we were cruising. I think 4 days is exactly what I needed! Im pumped. 

Thanks for reading! 
Peace


No comments: