Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Quick Update

Took two weeks completely off the bike and started doing some swimming and lifting weights, trying to now transition from legs to upper body. Been working a lot trying to get some mula for the school year.

Got all moved into my apartment with Tpow for the year. It is gonna be epic!!! Then after work Monday I drove to Cedar Rapids. Gonna hang out here for a few days before going back to school next Wednesday. Went out for the first ride in 2 weeks today and lasted about 2 hours. Didn't take any food with me and I could tell towards the end. Ended up with a good tempo session instead of just cruising haha. I felt pretty good!!!

I am going to try and ride through the winter as much as time and light will allow.

My 21st birthday is coming up next Friday, Sept. 4th. Finally I will join the rest of my class.

No comments: