Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Stranger....Who me?

Finally taking the time to write in this again.

Swim season has been kicking my butt, coach testing our really skill ability this year, and it is showing as we are dominating everyone. Have our first real test this weekend at the University of Minnesota.

I have been swimming distance stuff like usual (500,1000,1650) and IM (200 and 400). Time have been great, almost at lifetime bests this early in the year is only gonna bode well when I shave and taper.

I am getting anxious to be back on the bike again. Have mtn. biked a couple times, but I wish I could have done cross this fall. Looks like a pretty good turnout and results list from Iowa riders at Jinglecross. What a day on Rock 2, I saw some videos.
Props to anyone who did that day!

Hopefully Ill write in this thing more to update about times/season goals and such. We are going to Florida (Ft. Lauderdale) for our bi-annual training trip in 15 days. Woo HOOO! 10 Days of intense two a days.

Have a good off season!
Carson

No comments: