Sunday, October 28, 2007

YAY for Mtn. Biking!!!

Hello blog,

Long time no see! Well I am back up at Luther, and have gotten into the swing of things with swimming and such. Haven't been able to do much biking lately, but now that my schedule has been straightened out. This is me now.....


Got my new mtn. bike over break. A Gary Fisher 29er, Cobia. Took it out for its first spin today, I need some help with mtn. biking. Not even close to being able to race with some of you fast guys. It felt good to be on the bike again though, as I have not been on in about 2 weeks.
Hopefully me more .....


It looks like Cross has been a great season, with some nice hard nosed racing. I can't wait for the spring, so I can get to see everyone again!!!

Hope all is well!
Carson

1 comment:

Pete Basso said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere Carson. The Cobia is a sweet ride, I'm currently riding/racing the Paragon from GF. I love it. Get yer butt to DSM for some mtb lessons. We'll take you out over here.